If you are looking to join us, there are a few steps to go through before we can offer you work:
1. Register your Interest
2. Complete an Application Form
Providing that your application form is successful, we will invite you to meet with us at our office. [expander_maker more="Read more" less="Read less"]You will meet two of our trained Recruitment Consultants to discuss your teaching experience, safeguarding and what type of work you are looking for. We will also tell you about how we work, what we offer our teachers and answer any questions that you may have.
If you are successful, we will take copies of your paperwork there and then. We will need from you:
• 2 forms of ID e.g. Driving license, passport, birth certificate.
• 1 proof of address e.g. a utility bill dated in the last 3 months
(A full list of accepted ID can be found on the DBS website)
• Your teaching qualification certificates
• Your original DBS certificate if on the update service (we will check at interview). If you need a new one, you will need to bring cash or a cheque to pay for one to be completed. All information needed on this will be emailed to you when confirming you interview
• Proof of National Insurance
• Proof of Teacher Reference Number
• Proof of Safeguarding and Prevent training dated within the year. Don’t worry if you don’t have this, we can advise you on how complete them.
We will then go through your contract and other paperwork. You can take this away to read or have a cuppa and read in the office; we don’t mind.