1. Why use us over other agencies?
- We follow strict recruitment and safeguarding procedures in line with the NSPCC Safer Recruitment 2016. No corners are ever cut with us
- We are run by teachers so we can support our teachers and understand your needs from a schools point of view
- We have clear procedures in place to ensure great communication and a high level of service
- We are friendly, professional and genuinely want to help your school
2. How do I book a supply teacher?
- Call our office: 01225 302011
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We need to know the following for each booking: school, year, AM/PM/Full day, work set? Additional info (any specifics of the class/day)
3. What do I do if I need to change or cancel a booking?
- If you need to change a booking please call or email and we will do our best to help
- Please give us 24 hours to cancel a booking to avoid being charged
4. What if we have preferred teachers or teachers we would rather not have?
- Just let us know how a teacher gets on at your school and we will put this on our records
- If you request a teacher by name we will do our best to book them if available (please bear in mind that this is not always possible at short notice)
5. Can we send planning prior to a booking?
- Yes. If you make a booking in advance and want us to pass on planning, we are happy to do this and our teachers appreciate this
6. What additional information would be useful to your agency?
- Behaviour Policy
- Marking Policy
- Daily/weekly timetable
7. How can we support supply teachers in our school?
- Show them where things are
- Walk them to their class and ask if they need anything
- Check in on them during the day
- Talk to them in the staffroom
- Ensure planning is available if work is set and that resources are provided (including a laptop if needed)
8. What should I do if I have a complaint/positive feedback
- Call or email us and we will keep and record and complete the necessary next steps
9. When will we be invoiced for a booking?
- We will invoice you the week after the booking has been completed. You can pay by BACS or cheque and have 14 days in which to do so